Ventana Decal Plus Package
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pack includes waterproof decals of the Ventana Treefish logo and our most popular t-shirt designs created by talented artists from around the world. It also includes a laser-cut ornament and key chain ring + wood fob, and a patch. Here's what you get:
- California Grizzly Bear decal by Swiss artist Fabian Lavater
- Two Ventana Surfsquatch decals (one color and one black and white) by Brazilian artist Thiago Bianchini
- Two Monterey Bay Marine Life decals (one hologram and one black and white) but Brazilian artist Thiago Bianchini
- Ventana Surfboards 1970s graphic decal by Philadelphia-based artist Rachel Breeden of Circa 78 Designs.
- Three Ventana Treefish logo decals (one brown, one blue, and one real copper metal) by South Carolina-based artist Timothy Allen
- Ventana Treefish logo patch by South Carolina-based artist Timothy Allen
- Ventangle Hammerhead Shark decal by South Carolina-based artist Timothy Allen
- Ventana key ching ring + wood fob made from Santa Cruz Guitar Company Honduras mahogany guitar neck offcuts with paracord leash cord offcut from Khordz Mugs production.
Ventana wooden sunburst surfboard ornament created to match one of our most iconic surfboards. It includes a paracord leash cord offcut from Khordz Mugs production.
SALE: Select the $39.50 Package Option to add a Ventana x Santa Cruz Guitar Co. reclaimed wood bottle opener
The stickers are made from PVC to maximize durability and ensure they stay waterproof, but the logo stickers are printed locally in Santa Cruz by a small business. The artist graphics include a more environmentally responsible liner and adhesive, and they are printed using inks free of Nickel (Ni) and Fluorine compounds (PFOS and PFOA). We use reclaimed wood in the key fob and the leash cords are offcuts.
Please stick these on your own laptops, autos, bikes, reusable containers, etc., as opposed to sticking them in public places.
We will donate 5% of profits from this package to the Ventana Ocean Conservation Scholarship!
Each of these items represents the California surfing lifestyle. Get out there and surf!
More Cool Info
Free U.S. Shipping & Shipping Details
Every order includes Free USPS First Class or UPS Ground Shipping. Of course, you can select premimum options, too.
We generally ship products between 12 and 48 hours after we receive your order. In some cases, such as with surfboards, custom orders, or custom engraved products, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss production and shipping timing.
We can ship anywhere in the world that is legally permitted under U.S. law. Any potential customs payments and processing fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Our Refund Policy is simple. We do the right thing. We trust our customers, and if you have any issues with any of our products, we'll work with you to do what's fair.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return or other issue. We approve returns within 48 hours.
Any refunds will be returned via the method and manner in which they were paid. For instance, a credit card payment will be refunded to the same credit card; a wire transfer or electronic check will be refunded to the same account from which it came, etc. A cash payment may be refunded via Venmo, bank transfer, or PayPal.